- Eco-friendly kitchen sponge cloth printed with artwork by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Naturally soft, lint-free, and highly absorbent, perfect for washing dishes, wiping spills, and cleaning household surfaces
- Made in Germany of 70% wood pulp cellulose and 30% cotton; approximately 8 x 7 inches
- To disinfect, simply toss in the washing machine; lasts 3-6 months, depending on usage
- Reduces paper towel waste, biodegradable, compostable
These innovative, eco-friendly kitchen sponge cloths reduce the need for paper towels and traditional sponges. They're naturally soft, lint-free, and highly absorbent, which makes them perfect for washing dishes, wiping up spills, and cleaning household surfaces. To disinfect, simply toss them in the washing machine. The sponge cloths can be used over and over again, lasting up to six months. Made in Germany of wood pulp cellulose and cotton, they're completely biodegradable, so you can dispose of them in eco-friendly ways such as composting.